How to count number of days in between two dates in php?
$date1 = date_create(“2017-04-15”);$date2 = date_create(“2017-05-18”);
//difference between two dates$diff = date_diff($date1,$date2);
//count daysecho ‘Days Count – ‘.$diff->format(“%a”);?>
Read More Posts
- How to create professional login form in HTML and CSS ?
- How to create Page Template Plugin in wordpress?
- How to insert data from dynamically created add/remove fields in wordpress $wpdb? (second method)
- How to Alternative to “header” for re-directs in PHP
- How to create custom wordpress logout button(wp_logout_url) in wordpress?